Next on air
The Afternoon Show
2:00pm Wednesday 22nd May
Jack and Matt are second year undergraduates studying Architecture and Medicinal Chemistry, respectively. This is their second year at U.R.N, and after having an amazing first year they are glad to be back! Playing a whole range of music, from current to 60s, they are sure to hit the spot.
Features you can be sure to hear are:
- Let's Get quizzical - where we put one of the duo, and the listeners to the test. (Normally an awesome prize for a lucky listener)
- New Music Corner - Where Jack/Matt plays a song from a generally unheard artist.
- What's Nigella Up To? - Matt has to guess what Nigella is describing.
- I'm Sexy and I Know It - A song Matt dedicates to the SU Shop workers (and everyone in the shop!)
- Jack & The Giant Social Stalk - Jack answers Questions about his own social media presence.
JAM's show is generally a massive pile of fun, so tune in Wednesdays 2-5pm for a bit of a laugh!
Why don't you check out our website?